I saw this and I thought of you. I hope the link works. If not, check out the video at dallan-randomrandomness.blogspot.com. It's part of a whole series.
Interests:
rock hounding, bird watching, bike riding, star gazing, camping, making cookies,
walking Bella-the-Wonder-Dog,
dreaming up ways to get my hands on a Wunderbar
4 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZjfoJmOt1I
I saw this and I thought of you. I hope the link works. If not, check out the video at dallan-randomrandomness.blogspot.com. It's part of a whole series.
I'm afraid your video didn't play for me. :(
Post Script: I went back and watched your video in Reader. I love it! My favorite part was when the first jack-o-lantern vomited it's own seeds.
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
That was sorta odd...very creative, but not sure if I love it...
It's creepy for sure. Reminded me of Damon's movies I used to help him make.
Post a Comment