JOYS
- dark chocolate
- glow in the darks stars
- riding my bike downhill while pedaling as fast as I can; I have a speedometer on my bike so I’m always trying to break my record--currently 27MPH
- piƱatas cracking open; it’s like every dream you ever had coming true all at once
- free stuff
- centipedes
- that someday the world will run out of chocolate
- people with a gun and a grudge
- heights
- being betrayed again by a wrap-around skirt
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
- rocks; (currently over 200 in my collection) maybe you’ll think twice before agreeing to help me move!
- Whitney and I often get into these “conversations”/disputes over grammar and pronunciation; we usually have to consult an outside source for verification
- facebook; can’t get enough
- I want to visit every national park
- snoqualmie ice cream; so creamy and delicious
SURPRISING THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have a freckle in my left eye
- I have all these weird mannerisms that I don’t realize I always do, then someone points it out to me and I am surprised to realize they’re right later when I catch myself at it--a few examples:
- I pull my left sleeve down and hold it in my fist if I’m wearing a long sleeve shirt.
- I drive with my right hand under my left knee.
- If I have to get back into bed after hitting snooze (and folks, I do HAVE to) I always lie back down on the opposite side.
- I flunked second grade, surprising when you consider how brilliant I am now :)
- Unlike regular kids who wake up on Christmas morning to presents from Santa, I get something from both the Clauses. Mrs. Claus always makes me a cake and sends it along with her sweetheart.
- In my last life I was a hamster, don’t worry I wasn’t one of those non-cute rodents. Viva la Hamsters!

2 comments:
What fun reading! You and I share many similar things....the mannerisms...identical!! How funny is that...I too, drive with my hand under a knee, but typically it is my left hand under my right knee! I too, pull my long sleeve over my hand! I also, turn over after I hit the snooze button! Other things too...I guess being sisters we would have to have some similar things...right? :)
That is so bizarro! Where did we pick this up?! I didn't even know I did all this stuff until people started pointing it out to me. Weird. But kind of cool too.
Post a Comment