ahhhh, I love this picture. It's from a t-shirt I want. The "cake" is a geological cross section of the underlying sedimentary composition. Here's a link if you want to know more: http://www.rmmlf.org/SciTech/Lacy/Fig3a.JPG
So many times I've had to stare at maps like this looking for different kinds of what not. If only it had really been chocolate cake and delicious filling. Yum yum yum.
Interests:
rock hounding, bird watching, bike riding, star gazing, camping, making cookies,
walking Bella-the-Wonder-Dog,
dreaming up ways to get my hands on a Wunderbar
3 comments:
Hey cool I'm in your "Cool people I know List" Nice...molto bene!
Linzi says that is funny (the cake)
ahhhh, I love this picture. It's from a t-shirt I want. The "cake" is a geological cross section of the underlying sedimentary composition. Here's a link if you want to know more: http://www.rmmlf.org/SciTech/Lacy/Fig3a.JPG
So many times I've had to stare at maps like this looking for different kinds of what not. If only it had really been chocolate cake and delicious filling. Yum yum yum.
Post a Comment