Summer!!! It's almost here. After this weekend I'm ready to gather it in with open arms.
Additional news: I have eaten three pieces of cake so far today and feel a little sick and chubby. Ugh. The first slice I ate for breakfast. I made a cake last night; funfetti with buttercream frosting---the frosting was sensational. Butter, sugar, lemon curd and love. With sprinkles on top.
Then at work today we were somehow celebrating National Bosses Week (I guess that's a thing?) so I had a slice because I had already eaten the piece I brought from home for breakfast so I was out of cake. The frosting on this cake was not as nice. It has that weird bitter aftertaste of overly processed food. I guess everyone else has a better sense of self preservation because most of it is still sitting uneaten in the staff lounge where I just was, slicing off another little chunk . . .
So that brings the total to 3!
P.S. I may or may not have eaten a brownie before I left my house . . .
Baked goods are my nemesis.
6.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment