it is slightly possible that I'm a little bit bored...
Bored is maybe a little too strong though. It sounds negative. Sometimes bored is good.
So far this week I've:
1. Napped on the couch.
2. Napped on the deck.
3. Alternated between reading a few pages of a book, napped a while, woke up, read a few more pages. Repeat. In my defense that book was really boring. (Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley)
4. Speaking of boring books--I've also been reading a book about Microbes. Interesting for about an hour, then I had to find something else. Not because it wasn't interesting, but 60 minutes seems to be my threshold for reading about E. coli and all its microbial buddies.
5. Yes, you read that right E. coli.
6. But I am not complaining, just reporting.
7. Now I am off to find an adventure. Hopefully one that doesn't involve any real life encounters with E. coli.

3 comments:
well, the rest of your summer should be busy, so enjoy the boredom now.
We don't have any E. coli here...and we do have many adventures without any boredom...you are welcome anytime!! :)
since you've been reading about E-coli, maybe you can track down the source of the latest outbreak since no one else seems to have any idea whats going on. Go get em! That would be a great cure for boredom...sleuthing...
Post a Comment