Being the youngest girl of six is not an enviable position. Especially as a certain twosome, Honerd* and Rojerk*, (*names changed to protect the guilty) found you to be an especially easy target.
In tribute to unpleasant memories:
- Do you remember how your loving siblings pointed out to you that all the Book of Mormon "Cori"s were baddies: Corianton (naughty son of Alma), Coriantumr (killed off all the Jaredites), Korihor (an Antichrist).
- Remember when we went to Utah that summer without our parents? And someone said you were 11, but you were 12. After you pointed that out, everyone kept referring to you as Cori-who-is-12.
- I also remember with shame how Honor and I would chant "Sharks! Sharks! Octopi! Octopi!" under our breath when we rode over long bridges in the van on road trips.
Ah, good times. Maybe not for you though?I hope your next stellar orbit is happy and involves a lot less teasing than your first 29 have.
I love you Cori-who-is-29!

2 comments:
Why don't I remember these moments!?!
I totally remember!!! Except for the Sharks and Octopi...poor Cori-Lou!
Post a Comment