My roomie, Whitney, moved home for a few months in April. She's under strict doctor's orders to not drive for the next couple of months while she recovers from surgery (scheduled for next week), so has essentially become an inmate of her parents' home. I drove up to Marysville this weekend and successfully liberated her for the afternoon. We had a great time driving up to Bellingham. We went to lunch at my favorite restaurant, Skylarks Cafe, and took Bella on a walk around Fairhaven and down to Boulevard Park. Walking Bella is hilarious because every person who sees her has to gawk, comment on her size and say hello, or quickly move away out of fear of her great girth.
To those of you who know and love Whitney, or know and love me, I invite you to remember Whitney in your prayers this week as she prepares to under go surgery. Here's a picture of Whitney standing next to my true love Ranger Matt. *sigh*

Pictured from L->R: Wren/Karen, Emily Grace, Kimberlina Belle, Whit and the cutest Ranger, Matt. At the North Cascades National Park.
6 comments:
We are praying for Whitney!
We too pray for a speedy and full recovery!
In our prayers still! Ranger Matt looks so mysterious! ;)
I think because the hat is covering his face and we can't truly tell what he looks like. (maybe he looks like Blake from the MMC)
oh, I've tagged you ... read my blog to see what to do.
Was Blake the mousketeer I liked? With that song about the hole in my heart? We were nerds.
Post a Comment