I lose my sunglasses or break them all the time. Which is not as inconvenient as it sounds like because I live in on the Puget Sound located in the Northwest corner of the Evergreen State. All that glorious green comes at a price though. Rain is the default here. It either just rained, is about to rain or is currently raining about 100% of the time. Usually it is all three at once.
Yesterday I was thrilled to find accommodating weather for my weekend plans. No is wasn't sunny silly, didn't you just read what I wrote? It was overcast. Grey and cloudy.
Perfect.
My sunglasses broke last week so it was great. No rain, no squinting either.
I took a ferry from Anacortes out to Friday Harbor with the Bailey sisters and E.G.P. We had donuts for breakfast and ate lunch at a cute restaurant called Down Riggers in Friday Harbor. (I ordered the Fish Tacos. Yum.)
We had a wonderful time walking around and just spending the day together.
View Larger Map
5.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fun journey and I'm sure it was needed and appreciated! :)
Wish we had been with you!
Post a Comment