4.20.2012

Spring Break

I have very little motivation to get my chores done today. I have an entire list of things that I've been putting off until spring break, but now it's Friday and I still haven't done any of them. The dilemma before me now is should I get started on the chores or bum around all day? Both activities have a certain appeal. The default is to do nothing; such an attractive plan. But then I wonder when am I going to do laundry, get my oil changed, grade science fair projects, get a new cell phone, clean out the fridge . . . ? Maybe spring break 2013?

But it's Friday so it's time for the next segment of the ever popular Low Calorie Friday Treat.


Happy Friday!





* * * update * * *

Accomplishments so far:

Changed out of my pajama bottoms.

Got a new cell phone.

Experimented with a new recipe for whole wheat waffles. Had to peel it out of the waffle maker but the taste was phenomenal.

Thought about doing a little laundry.

Yay me!

No comments: