4.04.2012

Crackling Is What's Happening

I was watching conference in the Stake center on Saturday afternoon and making so much noise with the pop rocks I brought to snack on that I had to move away from all the other people to an isolated area in the last row so no one starts wondering, who's the jerk eating pop rocks?

I can't lie about this, I love pop rocks, I adore them.
Ben and Jerry's used to have a flavor of ice cream called Kaberry Kabam, it had pop rocks in it. I wish they still made it.

Recipe tip: try strawberry pop rocks sprinkled on top of a bowl of strawberry ice cream, it's amazingly delightful.
I've also tried them in hot chocolate, but that takes a die hard pop rocks fan to appreciate, not for the masses; stick with the ice cream.

1 comment:

Jules said...

In Canada they have Cadbury mini eggs with pop rocks in them. Also, our Israeli friends brought us chocolate bars with a pop rocks type candy inside. They were addictive...except not because we don't live in Israel.