Look at this!! Seriously? I know, right? My roommate Aimee made this incredible birthday surprise for me. I love it. Love, love, love it.
She told me about 3 weeks ago that I was not allowed in the kitchen the night before my birthday. And then last night she barricaded it off with kitchen chairs and yelled reminders at me every time I even poked my nose out of my room.
So I went to a movie with friends while she worked away in the kitchen, still having no idea about the amazing masterpeice she was sneakily creating at home.
But, Aims, you out did yourself. Even in my wildest dreams I never could have expected this. You're awesome! Thanks for your friendship.
P.S. I wonder if I should be embarassed that my friends know I would love this. Maybe not. But I should be embarassed about the video Jennifer recorded as the masterpiece was unveiled. I actually jumped into the air. Yep.

9 comments:
WOW!!! It looks SOOO Good, and knowing Aimee's cooking talents, I'm sure they tasted awesome too :) Now the question is, which element is your favorite...are you going to eat it first, or save the best for last? :) Have an awesome day!
This is AWESOME!!! What a fantastic birthday surprise!! :D
That's truly a labor of love to make so many cupcakes. The idea is amazing because it is so personal. What a sweet friend you have there! You are going to have to keep her! And what a sweet start to your birthday.
We love you!
"A+"-mazing! This should be submitted to a science fair. Happy Birthday Sis!!! I got dibs on Pu or U. I am going save tons on our utility bill each month! :)
Happy Birthday!
You should post your reaction video.
Love,
Nate
HA HA HA HA! Love love love this.
Now THAT's a true friend. Enjoy! Hope you have a great birthday!!
That is AWESOME! Happy Birthday!
at first from the title and the picture, I though, what, just because they have sugar in them, doenst mean they are chemicals, but then I got it. eheh. little slow here but once I looked at the picture, I got it.
Post a Comment