Reason #10: Everyone held their breath to see if big brother would take over society...and it didn't! Whew!
Reason #8: Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
Reason #7: Mountain View Elementary school declared Fridays as "Pizza Day".
Reason #6: Van Halen releases 1984, their hit record/8track?/cassette. And rocks out on MTV to their awesome song, "Jump". This song still totally rocks!
Reason #5: Atari.

Reason #4: Santa really came though this year. A bike with a banana seat, basket and streamers. PLUS, a cake with green frosting. Yum. Cake, the breakfast of champions.
Reason #3: Jelly shoes and jelly bracelets.
Reason #2: "Weird" Al Yankovic records "Eat It".



4 comments:
This music makes me want to just start jumping around. I love it.
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! 1984 was a totally awesome year!
Very nice. I think I'll make a link to this!
I just headed over to your blog and hear Jump start playing and it really cheered me up. Thanks Wren!
Post a Comment