4.14.2008

Hey Kids! Thinking About Stocking Up On Your Space Exploration Supplies?


My college roomie Aims and I went on a Seattle adventure last week. Here's a slideshow of a quirky little place she's been wanting to take me for a while. Of course being a big nerd, I was predisposed to fall in love with it. Which I promptly did. I still chuckle and marvel at the cleverness. One sign on their door claims “We outfit the following: adventurers, commuters, rocket scientists (professional and freelance), tourists, theoretical mathematicians of immodest idiom, specialists of all stripes, small crews, large parties et cetera.” Aims isn't nerdy, well she isn't nerdy in the same way, but as you can see, we both had a good time. The proceeds all go to benefit a non-profit student writing center located in the back. The teleporter is a secret entrance. I walked (more like twirled) in on a bunch of students. I was surprised. I teleported right back.



Visit their website--it's a lot of fun. http://www.greenwoodspacetravelsupply.com/

5 comments:

Honor said...

that's awesome!

Emily A. said...

I'll take a can of uncertainty, thank you!

emily :) said...

How fun! You will totally have to take me there! :)

Judie and George said...

I love this place! It is fun and quirky. We have to take Damon when he gets home. He will love it, I just know.

Kelli said...

(according to Honor) its someones birthday.........hehe. Happy Birthday Karen