2.07.2010

Dating and Fashion Advice

Note #1
Girl 1: Curl your hair 2morrow! Please!
Girl 2: I can't
G1: Why not?
G2: cuz
G1: Fine then! At least sleep w/ braidsin!
G2: Well I can try but I suck at it
G1: It's easy leave it in count to 20 spray w/ hairspray but DON'T brush it. okay!


Note #2
Girl 1: Bow Chica Wow Wow!
Girl 2: What do U mean?!?
Girl 2 (after what appears to be a little time): GASP!
I just got it!
OMG!

G1: loL! i'll ask him at P.E to ask you out.
G2: I'm sooo nervous abt all this! I D even know if I want 2 go out w/ him!
HELP!

G1: Ummmmmm I'll just tell him 2 ask u out and you can decide to say yes or no.
G2: That is SOOO unfair!! :)

There are so many things about these notes that crack me up. Like why do they find so much time on their hands during my classes? Or Why don't they use proper punctuation? But the thing that is so curious, is why am I still having the same conversations with my own friends? OMG!



5 comments:

Abbie said...

SOOO funny!

Randi said...

Haha, that's great. I might use that hair advice... hahaha. jk. Sort of.

Rachel D. said...

Please continue to post these notes! I love them!

Anonymous said...

It is honestly embarrassing that I can see myself in these people. Apparently I haven't chanced much in the past 15 years.

J. Mort.

Fox's x 3 said...

I love reading your confiscated notes. They are hilarious. The fact that they referenced you to Charlie Brown's teacher is pretty funny!