5.12.2009

Geekery to the nth power

For Christmas my remarkable, beautiful, crafty sister Honor gave me an incredible quilt. I love it. And I love to snuggle under it with a book or my thoughts. This is strictly a one-person-at-a-time snuggle quilt though. For two reasons:
• reason #1 - I'm single. No one to snuggle with. *sigh*
• reason #2 - it’s a little quilt folks, I’m no teeny meeny.
• an unexpected 3rd reason (a fun surprise!) - I’m not so good at sharing. See reasono numero uno.

My cute sister, the quilter.

The cute quilt, with a side of cuteness.


So a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled across this quilt. Oh my! I want it. How about it Honor?

5 comments:

Emily A. said...

i love the quilt! And...hmm..sorry about #1.

Judie and George said...

Donnell does a lot of quilts. You should look at hers. This one is wonderful.

Honor said...

I'm sure I could do it ... what size is it? maybe I'll have to work on it for a couple years (I say years because I know with a baby coming I won't be very quilt productive) and then surprise you with it for a birthday or something.

emily :) said...

If the science world keeps discovering elements, then in a few years this wouldn't be updated! ;) Perhaps Honor could have some purples squares handy to update it!

Wren/Karen said...

Very clever of you Emily!