Crazy huh?! That's just my driveway, but you're right it does look like the middle of a creek or something. This snow is insane, I'm watching more falling right now from my window. Very pretty. I'm looking forward to it melting eventually but trying to enjoy it at the same time.
Interests:
rock hounding, bird watching, bike riding, star gazing, camping, making cookies,
walking Bella-the-Wonder-Dog,
dreaming up ways to get my hands on a Wunderbar
2 comments:
how in the world did your car end of there -- it looks like it is on the other side of a creek???
Crazy huh?! That's just my driveway, but you're right it does look like the middle of a creek or something. This snow is insane, I'm watching more falling right now from my window. Very pretty. I'm looking forward to it melting eventually but trying to enjoy it at the same time.
Post a Comment