8.13.2008

Oh, this is just sad.

I'm so embarrassed. Here are my results.

JustSayHi - Science Quiz
Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating Site


I teach 8th grade science for crying out loud!! I guess you should be glad that I don't teach your kid.

9 comments:

Kelli said...

thats too funny. hehe, I am not going to take that test, thats for sure.

Andrew and Cori said...

I too, am scared of this test and will not be taking it. I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent person- I would not wish to think otherwise of myself. I will pretend I am not taking it because I am too smart for it, not because I am scared of it.

Wren/Karen said...

I can understand the hesitancy and have this reassuring thing to say ... Come on chickens!

Honor said...

Okay ... I got 53% which is a big fat F. Linzi thought that was funny. She said "does F mean you failed?"

What can I say.

emily :) said...

Guess What?? I actually got a B-!! 80%...I'm so happy! :) :)
Does that mean I'm qualified to teach 8th Grade Science?? ;)

Roger said...

I got an average C...but I kind of rushed through it...how's that for trying to justify my poor performance. I should have just used Cori's approach.

Emily A. said...

Lol. Teachers are people too. :)

Emily A. said...

I just took the test and barely got a C. My husband (who dropped out of highschool in 10th grade) just took the test and got an A. Lol. Don't ask me...its just the way it is...he was always good at science....
:)

Anonymous said...

Umm...I took it and got a D+. But in my defense, I have a really bad headcold, it's 2AM, and I haven't taken a science class in approx 12 years.