I am sorry for punching [boy2] in class. I know it got u very angry and I won't do it again. What I should have been doing is sitting paitiently.
[boy1]
* What he should have been doing is getting his lab equipment, not wandering about that classroom punching [boy2] for fun. sigh. I was very angry.
Dear Ms. Teacher,
I am sorry for lightly punching [boy1] in the arm. I now understand that any form of horseplay is unacceptable. I will never do it again.
Sincerely, [boy2]
*"lightly"? Does this sound like an apology to anyone or an excuse?
And it's at least within the realm of possibility that at some time, some place someone would have mentioned "don't goof off” to him before. He is writing this as an epiphany that was serendipitously explained to him for the first time. Ever.
---
In addition to this little bit of rascality that sent two students to the hallway for 20 mins, a girl blew a burning candle that was attached to a note card across her desk and into the head of another girl.
8 graders + fire = grumpy Ms. Teacher
good news: no one had to stop, drop, and roll.
I need some chocolate.
---
In addition to this little bit of rascality that sent two students to the hallway for 20 mins, a girl blew a burning candle that was attached to a note card across her desk and into the head of another girl.
8 graders + fire = grumpy Ms. Teacher
good news: no one had to stop, drop, and roll.
I need some chocolate.

2 comments:
Dear Ms. Cousin,
Thank you for helping me laugh this evening. You are so wonderful. I promise to not punch anyone in the arm or start a fire of any kind. And I wish you all the chocolate in the world.
Sincerely
Your Cousin
Hill Larry Us!!!!!
Post a Comment