I know I've whined about my commute before so I won't get into that again. But now that it's summer vacation (YEE HAW) I find that I miss the 2 hours I spent everyday rocking out to music (mostly the black keys). Luckily we have a super sweet sound system in our living room. But I don't want to spend all summer in the living room . . .
So I'm planning a road trip. And here's my question: What is your favorite road trip music?
And I want everyone to answer.
7.02.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'll start:
Anything by the Black Keys (my new obsession)
Ok Go
and books on tape read by Jim Dale.
Michael Jackson!
Well.. I listen to him pretty much anytime.
I haven't really been on a "real" road trip, or anything longer than 3-4 hours...
But, I've got everything on my shuffle. Metal, pop, jazz, children's, r&b, etc.
The best song of all is "Sara," by Starship.
More epic music is the soundtrack to Prince of Egypt.
Music is something I miss a lot here. I really only get to listen to my shuffle when the children are at school/camp in Seattle and I'm walking the baby to the hospital.
Beatles.
Post a Comment