Ahhhh, but when I find a note, I love it. LOVE IT. They are theee greatest to read. Today's crop was too awesome to not share. I might make this a regular feature on my blog. All names have been changed and swears have been changed to more polite words, otherwise it's exactly as it appears in it's original glory.
Note #1
Student 1 (boy): Hey.
Student 2 (girl): Hi.
S1: whatchu doin.
S2: pretending to care about what Ms.White is saying
ME: LOL (I laughed for 5 entire minutes)
S1: so what's up
S2: nothing...what about you...?
S1: thinkin about stuff that men are suppose to think about...cars
S2: haha...cars are cool.
S1: yup. so you have nise shoos I like your hair
S2: thanks...I like your broken shoes
S1: thanks alot...yeah so u uhh like them thanks so.
S2: so.
S1: so what.
S2: i don't know
S1: ok. so ummmm. (Another student) thinks you don't have an (bum) but I think you have a nice one. LOL JKJK
S2: lol.
S1: your funny
S2: your funny x3
S1: ok yah and your cute x 10,000,000,000.
S2: your cute x 100 (no offense)
S1: whatever.
S1: so ummmmm. OMG Im so Board.
Ahhhh, wiping a tear, so awesome. I love the spelling.
Note #2
S1:Hi (girl's name)!
S2: Hey (girl's name).
S1: THIS IS TORTURE
S2: fo serious! haha
S1: Did you guys kiss yet?
S2: No...We barely talked over break cuz I got my phone taken away...And I've only seen him once today
Me: I feel your pain sister.
Note #3
S1: haha I'm bored. this is my own personal torture chamber :(
S2: mine too. this is way boring. She drones on like Charlie Brown's teacher
S1: yupp she does
S2: I (heart symbol) My Flats :)
First day back from break felt like torture to me too...
Dear Christmas Break,
I miss you so much.
Love, Karen

9 comments:
Wow, that is so hilarious. Thanks for sharing!! Keep 'em coming. :)
ok, the difference between people who become teachers and those who dont..... that would hurt my feelings if they said i was boring ect. Glad you can laugh at it. I so love shoos hehe shoos.aahahahaha
OMG! That is SOOO funny :) I love my flats too. Can you please post these more often? They made me laugh and laugh and laugh.
Please post more as your discover them! Love this!
Love your notes! (sigh) Kids....was I ever one? yes....I suppose. Luckily, I wasn't cool enough to write notes to.
Hope you're doing well!
When I was in 8th grade I had the biggest crush on some guy I didn't have any classes with but my sister did and she would write me a note EVERY DAY telling me in detail exactlywhat he was wearing. Ahhh, she is the best sister ever. I love her for that.
This is one of the best things I've read in a while.
Fo serious... ;)
WHat subject do you teach? It's funny that you feel the same way as the kids!
Also, can I just add that all of my sisters are the best sister ever!
Post a Comment